2012-07-21

* Beth's Bridal Shower in Kennebunk, Maine

One of my best friends, Beth Talbot (now Beth Geary!), had the sweetest bridal shower at her aunt Connie Batson's beautiful home in Kennebunk, Maine near Gooch's Beach (my favorite, where I learned to surf through Nanci Boutet's shop down the road, Aquaholics).  Connie's home was featured in Maine Home + Design in September 2010 and was the perfect venue to host such a gathering -- inviting, relaxing, a definite coastal home capturing the spirit of Maine -- all things important to the guest of honor, Beth.

My other best friend Nicole Lapointe, Beth's soon-to-be sister-in-law and a friend of mine, Colleen Geary, Jen Garrity-Turcotte (all bridesmaids), and aunts Connie and Jane, helped arrange the wonderful afternoon celebrating Beth (and groom John Geary!) and her upcoming wedding.  Tons of delicious homemade food for the lunch and a variety of scrumptious cake pops from Nothing Bakes Like A Parrot, among other desserts, were enjoyed by all.  

Beth and John were married a few weeks ago on June 30 at Laudholm Farm in Wells, Maine (I am excited to be shooting Alli and Joel's wedding there this fall for emilie inc.!)  Their wedding was picture perfect and photographer Mark Davidson documented their special day.  It was such a treat that I was an actual guest at my friends' wedding!  I love his teaser shots, so I'm excited to see the rest and will share. 

I am so happy for Beth and John!  Congratulations again you two!  Much love.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment