2013-06-16

* Happy Father's Day (+ Mother's Day)!

Hope all the dads out there in the world are enjoying an official day of acknowledgement from their kids.  I love and appreciate my father more than words could ever express.  The same goes for my mother.  I just don't have any old, entertaining photos of her to post at the moment!  Dad, you were so fashionable with those high riding pants.  I love you both!

Upon my adoption from South Korea in Long Island, NY where my parents are from.

What a fashion icon.  Dad wearing the high-riding pants and some stunner shades.

 Mom and I hysterically laughing as usual in wine country, CA. 
Dad doing the same on Peaks Island at my home.

Mom and Dad on a family trip to Las Vegas, NV (old photo film grain and all).





No comments:

Post a Comment