2012-03-26

* Pink Initiative: Give Because You Can

It is coincidence that Emilie Sommer (owner of emilie inc. photography, who I shoot weddings for) and I both posted about cancer today on each of our blogs. It is sad, but also evidence to me, a slap-in-the-face reminder of how cancer has both quietly and loudly permeated our lives. As I have started re-blogging only this past December, I am surprised at how many posts I am even making that relate to cancer. While I started my blog to post photography, it has slowly morphed into posting things I care about, things that have meaning, things I think are worth sharing with friends and family who visit my blog. In this day and age of technology, the blog is a platform to communicate with the world, and if I am going to share something on it, it better be worthwhile of your time and mine.

So this is another "non-photography" post that I feel is worth your time.

Please take the time to read Em's post about Pink Initiative here.




1 comment: