2014-08-07

* Art On The Porch... this Sunday, 8/10 !!!

ART ON THE PORCH
Sunday, August 10, 2014
10am - 3pm  
For more info, call 207.766.3330 

Click here for the Casco Bay Lines Schedule for Peaks Island

This is my third year participating in this awesome local art show!  The past years have been so much fun and I am thankful I received such great encouragement.  I'm looking forward to another great event. 
 
This art show is currently the only show that I participate in and that I sell my fine art photography at.  Hopefully I will expand elsewhere soon, but for now, this is one of the many reasons why I love Art On The Porch.  My beloved island, the other artists, and the patrons are so supportive.  It's extra special to me that Peaks and Art On The Porch is the only place I want to sell my work at right now.
 
So come check out dozens of artists and support their work on Sunday, August 10th at the Fifth Maine.  I guarantee you will leave with some beautiful goods you won't be able to resist saying no to!  Come make a day of hanging on Peaks Island -- shop at Art On The Porch, go for a walk or bike around the island, then grab some grub at the pub.  There are also tasty burgers, dogs, and baked goods for sale right at the art show.  Sunday is supposed to be beautiful weather.  Hope to see you there!
 
Feel free to email me directly with any questions - whitney@whitneyjfox.com.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment