2014-05-30

* emilie inc.: Christina + Ted's Elopement at Inn By The Sea

Christina and Ted are probably two of the nicest people I have met.  They're from Minneapolis, so maybe it's a Minnesota thing.  For never having met me until their nuptials, they were so welcoming and so kind from the moment I knocked on the door of their suite at the Inn By The Sea in Cape Elizabeth.  After five years together, they decided to tie the knot.  Thoughts of a larger wedding subsided when they were planning yet another road trip to explore the northeast and instead decided to search good ol' Google for how to marry in Maine -- I'm sure happy they did.  I am dying for a USA road trip, so I was jealous when I heard they are veterans to them -- this is at least their third exploring America.  With their newlywed status, they are hitting the road for Bar Harbor, Acadia National Park, then over to Vermont and New York.  What fun!

The Inn By The Sea team does a wonderful job hosting couples for elopements.  Connie officiated the intimate ceremony outside.  Tracy from Inn By The Sea and her assistant Olivia stood as witnesses.  And I got to document it all for Christina and Ted's family and friends back home.  The happy couple insisted on photos with all three of us.  No matter how big or small a wedding is, I love photographing them.  What a sweet way for me to kick off my shooting season!















No comments:

Post a Comment