2012-12-01

* emilie inc.: Wedding of Leah + Mike at On The Marsh in Kennebunk, Maine

I had the pleasure of being a second photographer at Leah and Mike's laid back wedding at On The Marsh, a great venue local to her family's beach house down the road.  It was quite possibly the foggiest fog I have ever photographed in, but I am actually a fan of this type of weather... the mood it can create, the way it can filter light, soften colors and shapes in the distance, and punch up more vivid foregrounds.  Over 10 years in the making, Leah and Mike began their married life with a sweet ceremony and celebration that I was thrilled to be a part of and help document.  As lead photographer Steve said, thanks for making me feel like being part of the family, Leah and Mike!

Please visit the emilie inc. blog to view and read more about Leah and Mike's wedding day.














No comments:

Post a Comment