2012-10-17

* emilie inc.: Wedding of Meredith + Ryan at Wentworth by the Sea Country Club in Rye, NH

I met Meredith and Ryan at one of my favorite local establishments, RiRa.  I only suggested this because I knew the two had met at another Irish pub in South Boston, the Farragut House.  Conversation was easy and we all got excited discussing the details of the big day (Ryan lost his fight for seersucker suits!).  Finally, after a few questions about their past, we realized Ryan's uncle Bo Tierney was my high school teacher at Bishop Fenwick in Peabody, MA!  Mr. Tierney and his family hold a special place in my heart, so I was ecstatic to know he would be at their wedding.  I was also excited to hear that my parents' name twins would be at the wedding as well -- both my and Meredith's parents are named Candy and Jim!

Please visit the emilie inc. blog to read and view more from Meredith and Ryan's wedding day.


























No comments:

Post a Comment