2012-09-07

* emilie inc.: Wedding of Lauren + Joel at Laudholm Farm in Wells, Maine

Joel and Lauren are adorable together.  I loved that we got to ride the Summer Sessions (Rye, NH) surf bus to the wedding!  I would hardly call myself a surfer, but I love it, and hurricane season is here, so I'm sure those boys are tearing it up down there!

Laudholm Farm is a gorgeous property for a wedding.  My two friends, Beth and John married here in June and I attended their wedding as a guest, so I was excited to shoot Lauren and Joel's wedding here two months later, and I'm really looking forward to shooting the wedding of Alli and Joel (another Joel!) two months from now, curious to see how the leaves will change come October.

Please visit the emilie inc. blog to view and read more of Lauren and Joel's wedding!




















No comments:

Post a Comment