2012-04-29

* Singles: Dusk on Peaks Island, Maine

"Singles," a new category for short posts of mostly single, stand-alone shots, instead of the more comprehensive photo stories I more often do.  Capturing one single frame that tells a story is just as difficult as multiple frames telling a more detailed story.  I keep working to be better at both.

I am a sucker for sunsets and dusk, particularly from the deck of my little abode.  Here is tonight's.  Not an epically beautiful one, but I try to never take witnessing one for granted.  It reminds me of another day gone.  Did I appreciate the day?  What was the best part?  I sent a V4 boulder problem at the rock gym that I've been working on the past couple days.  OK, technically it might be more like a V3 and a phenomenal 8-year-old climber might have set the route, but I was happy I finally got it.  Made my day.  How was yours?!


  


Mount Washington's silhouette is visible in the distance against the orange sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment