2015-01-23

* Cycle4Care 2015: Please help me fundraise to provide free cancer support!

I am excited to be part of the Cancer Community Center's 5th Annual Cycle4Care.  My dad Jim Fox will be riding with me again next Friday, January 30, 2015.  The event is held at the University of New England's Finley Recreation Center.  It will be his 3rd consecutive year riding and my 4th consecutive year (we were lucky enough to be featured on the Cancer Community Center blog recently - link on my FB page and pasted below!). 

We will again both be riding a double session this year.  For two straight hours, we will be spinning on one of their bikes in order to raise much needed funds for their free wellness and emotional support programs.  All of which are provided right here in Maine and completely free of charge.  

I also donate my photography services every year to this event and try to provide them with imagery that will be helpful to promoting the event and capturing the positive energy that the event generates.  Yeah we're all usually sweating and our legs might hurt a little, but there are smiles on everyone's faces.  They know what they're doing is all for a great cause that helps their local community out and provides free support for souls that need it most.  Cancer is prevalent in my family and it is an ugly, ugly beast.

I would appreciate it if you could show your support to me, my dad, and the Cancer Community Center by making a donation today. Remember that no gift is too small and every bit counts and goes a long way to helping me achieve my fundraising goal.

Want to help spread the word about this awesome event?  Please SHARE this page on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter!  Or, even better, send an e-mail to friends you think might be interested in contributing and/or participating in Cycle4Care and include a link to my page!

Link to my fundraising page:  http://www.classy.org/cycle4carewhitfox

Link to CCC blog article:  http://cancercommunitycenter.org/father-daughter-duo-ride-together-for-cancer-support/

For more information:  http://cycle4care.org and http://cancercommunitycenter.org/

Thank you so much for your generosity and support!


















No comments:

Post a Comment