2013-02-13

* Cancer Community Center: Cycle 4 Care 2013 photos

Here are some photos from this year's Cycle4Care fundraising event for the Cancer Community Center.  In it's third year, this annual event was a huge success raising over $22,000 for the South Portland, Maine organization that helps people with cancer and their families through various support programs and services, all offered for free.  Thank you to everyone who donated and helped make this happen!  It was huge this year, so great to see the universities and students involved, too, as well as some familiar faces.  I was moved that my father and my friend, two important people, joined me on my two hour ride.  It meant a lot.

You can still donate if you didn't get a chance to before the event.  My fundraising page will remain open for a bit longer.  Please visit www.stayclassy.org/cancercommunitycenterwhitfox.  Many, many thanks!

Looking forward to next year's event!































































No comments:

Post a Comment