2013-01-25

* Mystic Seminars 2013 Photo Workshop in Mystic, CT

Denise Farwell and I just attended the eighth Mystic Seminars in Connecticut and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.  A world of difference from WPPI in Las Vegas, which I attended the last two years.  We took a fantastic day-long lighting course with Joe McNally and got to hear from some wonderful, talented speakers and photographers like Parker J. Pfister, Roberto Valenzuela, and Sue Bryce.  Photo workshops, particularly in the off-season of my shooting, is a great way to break up the winter, meet new folks in the photography world, gain new insight to my shooting, and, most of all, be inspired to make better imagery.

To read and see more photos from my time at Mystic, please click here.

To read about Denise's experience, please click here.

Can't wait for Mystic Seminars 2014!












No comments:

Post a Comment