2009-05-15

* Published in Boston Then And Now Book

I shot a contract job for an image of Kenmore Square that appears in the second edition of the book Boston Then and Now (Thunder Bay Press/Anova Books). Author Patrick L. Kennedy was kind enough to keep me in mind for his book after he had published some images of mine in COMtalk, the Boston University alumni magazine. I shot the image while I was covering the Boston Marathon in April of 2008. The book is now on the shelves at Barnes and Noble and other major retailers and can also be purchased online through numerous sites, including Amazon. Thanks again to Patrick, and congratulations on your book!

This past April I flew to NYC to shoot another contract job for Thunder Bay Press/Anova Books for the book Brooklyn Then and Now. About six images will be published and the book should be out within a year. More to come on this.





No comments:

Post a Comment